The Neutrik NL4MMX Lockable 4-Pole SpeakON Adapter provides you with the ability to link together two cables with NL2F or NL4F SpeakON connectors, creating a reliable and robust cable extension. The NL4MMX can also be used to alter the gender of a female connector to a male connector when permanently locked onto your cable.
- Connection Type: SpeakON
- Gender: Male
- Contact Resistance: Less than or equal to 3 m Ohms (after lifetime)
- Dielectric Strength: 4 kVdc (peak)
- Insulation Resistance: Greater than 1 G Ohm (after dampheat)
- Rated Current Per Contact:
- 15 A RMS continuous
- 30 A audio signal, duty cycle 50 percent
- Rated Voltage: 250V (insulation)
- Lifetime: Greater than 5000 mating cycles
- Locking Device: Quick Lock
- Contact Plating: 4 µm Ag
- Contacts: Bronze (CuSn6)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6 30 percent GR)
- Shell: Polyamide (PA 6 30 percent GR)
- Flammability: UL 94 HB
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature Range: -30 Degrees C to +80 Degrees C
ATTENTION: This SpeakON connector is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
14 Day Peace of Mind Returns
We know that sometimes you change your mind after placing an order online, that's why we offer a 14 day peace of mind returns policy.
Got a Question?
Why not check out our range of Frequently Asked Questions, or contact our team via phone or email for more specific advice.